|Management:||Prof. Peter Heuschmann|
|Coordination:||Dr. Katharina Gabriel, Steffi Jiru-Hillmann|
|Project members:||Udo Selig, Martina Haase|
The investment costs of the TRANSIT-Stroke Network are funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of Health and Care.
|Status:||ongoing: data collection since October 2014, recruitment completed in May 2019, follow-up ongoing|
TRANSIT-Stroke is a telemedical network located in northwesternBavaria and surroundings, aiming to improve acute stroke care. Additionally, secondary prevention – that means all activities to avoid another stroke – will be optimized within the network.
A register study coordinated by the Institute of Clinical Epidemiology and Biometry is accompanying the establishment of the network: the benefit of telemedical assistance in acute care is monitored. A survey three months and one year after stroke will describe the patients’ situation regarding their living situation and their recovery.
The following clinics are involved TRANSIT Stroke Network:
- Neurologische Klinik und Poliklinik des Universitätsklinikums Würzburg
- Neurologische Klinik Bad Neustadt a. d. Saale
- Leopoldina-Krankenhaus der Stadt Schweinfurt GmbH
- Klinikum Aschaffenburg
- Stiftung Juliusspital Würzburg
- Klinikum Main-Spessart Lohr
- HELIOS Klinik Erlenbach
- HELIOS Frankenwaldklinik Kronach
- Haßberg-Kliniken Haßfurt
- Main-Klinik Ochsenfurt
- Capio Franz von Prümmer Klinik Bad Brückenau
- Rotkreuzklinik Wertheim