HiGHmed is working on novel, interoperable solutions in medical informatics with the aim to make medical patient data accessible for clinical research and education which will, in turn, improve patient care. Building safe data integration centres, the project aims to establish a technology platform enabling clinicians to take data-based and patient-centric decisions.
- addresses one of the most pressing hurdles in medical informatics by developing novel, interoperable data management solutions.
- facilitates the development of new solutions for medical data analytics for the direct benefit of patients, clinicians, researchers and society.
- creates three Medical Data Integration Centres (MeDICs) integrating data from research, care and external sources.
- focuses on the three prototypical use cases oncology, cardiology and infection control targeting major challenges in medical informatics.
- fosters educational aspects in MI leveraging its outstanding expertise in teaching.
For more information, please visit the website of Highmed.